About Drillpower QLD
Drilling QLD | Drilling NSW | Drilling Rigs
Drillpower QLD has been operating within the drilling industry since 2001. Starting as an owner operator business drilling water bores, Drillpower QLD has steadily grown and now specialise in geotechnical, exploration, environmental monitoring drilling and installation of instrumentation as well as continuing to provide water bore drilling services. Recently Drillpower QLD has joined forces with SJ Drilling to offer a “turn key” package with experienced geologists and geotechnical engineers to manage and supervise proects as well as additional resources such as creation of access, site rehabilitation, test pitting, downhole logging and other associated services.
We can offer you a host of drilling solutions, such as:
- Exploration Drilling
- Chip Sampling
- Ground water monitoring
- Geotechnical Environment drilling with in-situ testing
- Installation of Instrumentation
- Coring NMLC and Wire-line, NQ and HQ coring
- Drilling methane environment
- Quarry sampling
Additional Drilling Services
In addition to our drilling services we can also carry out the following:
- Project Management services
- Site access creation
- Site rehabilitation
- Test pitting and other specialist geotechnical testing and sampling services
- Site supervision by experienced geotechnical engineers/geologists
- Provision of associated services such as service location, traffic management, laboratory testing and speacialised services eg. Geophysics and down hole surveys.
- Depending on your requirements we can either provide the rigs or excavator to site for your instruction and direction or provide additional professional services to supervise and manage the field investigation. We are committed to providing a reliable, efficient and comprehensive investigation service throughout Queensland and Australia.