Staff - Drilling Contractors
Drillpower QLD and SJ Drilling employ licensed Drillers with specific experience in geotechnical, mineral exploration,environmental drilling and installation of instrumetation.
Personnel hold the following qualifications dependant on project specific requirements:
- Certificate III (Drillers) or Certificate II (Offsiders) in drilling
- Generic Coal Induction / Standard 11
- Supervisors Course - Drillers only
- Water well licence Class 1 & Class 2 - Drillers only
- Coal board medical and Drugs & Alcohol screen
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Defensive driver 4x4 vehicle training / Operate and Maintain a 4WD
- Rail industry worker card
- Construction white card
In addition, we have licensed water well Drillers with Class 1 and 2 qualifications. We also have crews inducted and hold Rail Industry Worker Card.
All our staff have experience in the installation of downhole monitoring instruments – monitoring wells, inclinometers, vibrating wire piezometers and extensometers to name a few.
Our Managers have experience in both drilling and carrying out site investigations from start to finish. We have a geotechnical engineer with extensive experience in planning and project management of geotechnical investigations.
Depending on your requirements, we can either provide rigs to site for your instruction and direction or provide additional professional services to supervise and manage the field investigation.