Staff - Drilling Contractors
Drillpower QLD and SJ Drilling employ licensed Drillers with specific experience in geotechnical, mineral exploration,environmental drilling and installation of instrumetation.
Personnel hold the following qualifications dependant on project specific requirements:
- Certificate III (Drillers) or Certificate II (Offsiders) in drilling
- Water Well Licence Class 1 & Class 2 - Drillers only
- Generic Coal Induction
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical and Drugs & Alcohol screen
- Rail Industry Worker card
- Catergory 3 Medical
- Construction White Card
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Defensive driver 4x4 vehicle training / Operate and Maintain a 4WD
In addition, we have licensed water well Drillers with Class 1 and 2 qualifications. We also have crews inducted and hold Rail Industry Worker Card.
All our staff have experience in the installation of downhole monitoring instruments – monitoring wells, inclinometers, vibrating wire piezometers and extensometers to name a few.
Our Managers have experience in both drilling and carrying out site investigations from start to finish. We have a geotechnical engineer with extensive experience in planning and project management of geotechnical investigations.